If you require assistance simply call 1800 643 998, anywhere, any time in Australia.
Before you call for assistance:
- Have your vehicle registration number on hand
- Location of your vehicle
- A description of the problem
- A contact telephone number if possible
- If possible, stay with your vehicle
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended
- Should PEUGEOT Assist arrive at your car and it is unattended, work cannot be undertaken
If your vehicle is not completely off the road, or is parked in a potentially hazardous location, please turn on your hazard lights. It may also be safer for vehicle occupants to wait in a safe place outside of the vehicle. You'll need to evaluate the situation for yourself, with the safety of you and your passengers in mind.